The Scopa Analytics Blog
See what’s new.
- 2 Tricks to Get the Most Out of ScopaScopa Shoppable Product Tagging is a powerful plugin and analytics platform for your website. It lets you make your content more efficient and compelling. But it can really be a game changer with these 2 integrations. Insights Upgraded: The Analytics Integration Scopa already tracks engagement on tags, attributing interactions and… Read More »2 Tricks to Get the Most Out of Scopa
- Easily Enhance Revenue for eCommerce BlogsBlogs are Essential Blogs are a core pillar of any brand’s content strategy. Whether an eCommerce brand is looking to engage their customers with new relevant content, grow awareness of new products that are available, or just improve their discoverability via search engine optimization- a blog is an absolute need.… Read More »Easily Enhance Revenue for eCommerce Blogs
- Scopa Analytics has been accepted into the Fall 2021 BETA CohortScopa Analytics has been accepted into the Fall 2021 BETA Cohort We are excited to share that we were selected for the fall cohort for 2021. We will be able to accelerate our growth and share our technology with the Minneapolis digital marketing and tech ecosystem. BETA provides Minnesota-based founders… Read More »Scopa Analytics has been accepted into the Fall 2021 BETA Cohort
- The Beginner’s Guide: Boost Affiliate Revenue with Product TaggingAffiliate links are the quickest way for publishers and content creators to bring in revenue. Utilizing their affiliate partners or an affiliate network, content publishers drive traffic to products for affiliate commissions. Typically these affiliate links are in the form of in-text links in the middle of an explanation or… Read More »The Beginner’s Guide: Boost Affiliate Revenue with Product Tagging
- Translate Instagram’s Product Tagging Success to Your WebsiteInstagram released their product feed and tagging solution for business accounts on their platform. We’ll investigate what goes into making product tagging so effective for driving conversions and how to translate that strategy to your website.